ATABKAM Professional Services - Delivering Business Value Consistently
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

How exercise may improve the immune system’s ability to fight cancer
Jack Dorsey: Square, Cryptocurrency, and Artificial Intelligence | AI Podcast #91
The Question I Almost Didn't Ask And How It Changed My Life
Face Masks for All - #masks4all | Slowing Spread of Coronavirus Infection with Homemade DIY Masks
MIT’s deep learning found an antibiotic for a germ nothing else could kill

Categories

Artificial Intelligence
Business Process Management (BPM)
Business Transformation
Celebrations
Change Management
Climate Change
COVID-19
Economics
Entrepreneurship
General Management
Healthcare
Leadership
New Technologies and Innovation
Project / Program Management
powered by

atabkamprofessionalservices

Business Process Management, an enduring trend or a passing fad?

Business Process Management (BPM) and its affiliate management technologies like Lean Six Sigma (LSS) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) has taken the business world by storm  over the last decade and has underpinned some of the most successful business transformations in history. Some commentators went as far as predicting that companies that do not embrace BPM  and make it a cornerstone of their management practices  will not be able to compete and will ultimately fail. But we have seen many management methodologies come and go in the past. So is BPM just the latest fad or an enduring trend? Let me know what you think.

8 Comments to Business Process Management, an enduring trend or a passing fad?:

Comments RSS
Birmingham Accountants Service on March 12, 2013 10:37 PM
I enjoyed reading you post. I am sharing it with my other friends as the information is really very useful about the business process management. Keep sharing your excellent work.
Reply to comment

Alain Tabue, MBA, PMP on March 13, 2013 9:57 AM
Thank you very much! I am glad to see that you find value in these posts and appreciate that you share them with friends and colleagues. I will keep these posts coming on a regular basis. So please come back often. Thank you again,

Look Here Leadership on September 26, 2013 11:51 PM
Thank you for providing this information. I would like to thanks for the efforts you have put in to write this blog. I am hoping the same high-grade blog posts from you in the upcoming time as well.
Reply to comment

ip3 plastics on March 26, 2014 12:17 AM
This is the first time i am reading your post and admire that you posted article which gives users lot of information regarding particular topic thanks for this share..
Reply to comment

ip3 plastics on March 26, 2014 12:18 AM
I like the way you have selected for your deal but also want to suggest you that you should have shared some more content about it.
Reply to comment

dmitri chavkerov on May 12, 2014 3:58 AM
The information that you provided about Business Process Management (BPM) and its affiliate management technologies like Lean Six Sigma (LSS) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)is really very informative for me.
Reply to comment

shop watches online on January 1, 2015 3:05 AM
whoah this blog is fantastic i love reading your posts. Keep up the good work! You know, lots of people are looking around for this info, you could help them greatly.
Reply to comment

ClayAnderson on June 27, 2016 11:12 PM
It is superb content I thought and even I was searching similar this subject articles for knowing about it. And I truly enjoyed to read plus collected a tremendous information about it.
Reply to comment